From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
This page contains outdated information.
The release of Synfig Studio 0.64.0 introduced new terminology and this translated page needs to be updated according to original English text.
You can help updating this page - see instructions here. Thank you!
- More tutorials were written
- More bugs were fixed
- baccob is interested in writing a mod_svg (initially reading, then writing)
- dooglus added a mod_libmagick to take advantage of recent improvements to imagemagick's gif optimization routines
- the demo reel was started
- Dmitry from the Avaon Group (a Russian PC distributor) says that his employer is interested in including synfig on their PCs
- we got invited to LGM 2008 in Poland
- one of us saw synfig being distributed on a magazine from the UK (who previously contacted us)
- we killed off the ./bootstrap scripts
- we have some more people in the IRC channel
- synfig & synfigstudio are now translatable
- several new conversion types: aTan2, Cos, Time Loop and Reciprocal
- the Time Loop Layer was updated so its parameters match that of the new Time Loop Convert
- the forums came online and are ready for use
- some security issues got fixed in mod_imagemagick, mod_ffmpeg and mod_dv (but not on Windows)
- htodd completed ETL/synfig-core packages for fink
- Genete completed the synfig-core Español translation and it was added to SVN
- Zelgadis has been working on a Russian translation of the wiki
- math support was added to the wiki
- doxygen documentation is available and regenerated daily from SVN
- The January Challenge was posted
- The lowest preview quality level now doesn't render any blurs or feathers, to make for faster rough renders
- The wiki moved to synfig.org and synfig.com is now closed.