From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
- A C program by akagogo that uses libxml to convert SVG to Synfig format. Check it here
- People are (still) working on some animation projects: Zelgadis (Morevna's project), Yaco (secret project until July 1st), Akhil (one project he mentioned in the IRC) and Genete (Mr. Tiptoe Adventures). Good luck to all!.
- Cut The Circle: first open movie made with synfig!.
- Synfig Demo Reel has been released!. Check it out here.
- pabs did a lightning talk about synfig at DebConf8 and played the DemoReel there
- darco finally found the email he sent to animator friends and teachers about how the "ideal solution" for animation might work; thus synfig was born!
- We moved our subversion repository to sourceforge
- September challenge was posted; create a splash screen for the next release
- 0.61.09 is due at the start of October, get working on those patches!
- darco fixed the Jabber <-> IRC gateway
- The preview of issue 2 of CODE:FREE magazine includes genete's synfig splash screen
- We are testing Review Board for patches in synfig. http://patches.synfig.org
- Cut The Circle won the SELF contest.
- Zelgadis is modifying the design of the wiki to make it more browser friendly and simple navigation.
- More people are contributing to code: Gerco & genete