From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
- PXEGeek's Tango ArtLibreSet icons were committed
- The compile error with newer ffmpeg versions was fixed
- madsen reappeared, compiled the latest svn version for his Mac and posted screenshots (1, 2)
- Lots of useful demonstration videos were posted on youtube.
- The wiki moved to a new server and more people have access.
- The wiki spambots were effectively killed off
- The wiki was upgraded and image uploads are enabled
- A whole bunch of documentation was written on the wiki
- Dooglus fixed the plant layer and other things
- PXEGeek built and uploaded recent Win32 SVN versions
- Some more people tried building on MacOSX and wrote some docs
- Darco released the Prologue code!!!! This is for educational use *only*. Do *NOT* modify it or use it in your own animations.
- Zelig produced a short animation of Sy N' Fig (ogg, youtube) a couple of mascots for synfig
- We released two new versions of each of ETL, synfig and synfigstudio
- fouressence is excited about doing a redesign for the website !