Wiki Wish List
If, you're looking for a feature that you need in Synfig but aren't sure exists, PLEASE list it on the Wish list instead.
If you've come here looking for help, and you've found its documentation hasn't been written yet, post it here. That way, we'll know what to work on documenting next!
But isn't this what Talk pages are for? artm
- Animation Namespace — Should be a seperate namespace for discussing animation terminology and technique, and such, independent from description of Synfig features. For example, the "Twelve Principles Of Animation" don't really have anything to do with how to use Synfig's interface, but have everything to do with things being created in Synfig.
- MediaWiki's TeX math rendering system isn't turned on. There've been a few times I've wanted to use it.
- MediaWiki Skin matched to www.synfig.com, or specific to this wiki. (See the variation used on http://www.tango-project.org/ for an example of what can be done.)
- This wiki needs to be relicenced to the GPL so we can freely copy stuff between synfig and the wiki. I've said on my user page that stuff I contribute here is public domain.
- Synfig Internals — I'm trying to debug synfig and I'm getting lost in all those templates and classes. Would be nice if there was a page (or a namespace, whatever that is) explaining what all those things do and why. (Artm 07:04, 2 Feb 2006 (PST))
- Screenshots how do I upload screenshots to the wiki? zenoscope 10:38, 13 Mar 2007 (PDT)
- I don't think uploading is enabled, but you can embed external images in the gallery page pabs 13:24, 13 Mar 2007 (WST)
- if that is so, all of the program's button icons should be uploaded ASAP to the gallery. The tutorials are way confusing because you have no way of locating the specific tools each of them talks about Conceit 00:44, 28 Jun 2007 (PDT)