From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
This page contains outdated information.
The release of Synfig Studio 0.64.0 introduced new terminology and this translated page needs to be updated according to original English text.
You can help updating this page - see instructions here. Thank you!
- PXEGeek's Tango ArtLibreSet icons were committed
- The compile error with newer ffmpeg versions was fixed
- madsen reappeared, compiled the latest svn version for his Mac and posted screenshots (1, 2)
- Lots of useful demonstration videos were posted on youtube.
- The wiki moved to a new server and more people have access.
- The wiki spambots were effectively killed off
- The wiki was upgraded and image uploads are enabled
- A whole bunch of documentation was written on the wiki
- Dooglus fixed the plant layer and other things
- PXEGeek built and uploaded recent Win32 SVN versions
- Some more people tried building on MacOSX and wrote some docs
- Darco released the Prologue code!!!! This is for educational use *only*. Do *NOT* modify it or use it in your own animations.
- Zelig produced a short animation of Sy N' Fig (ogg, youtube) a couple of mascots for synfig
- We released two new versions of each of ETL, synfig and synfigstudio
- fouressence is excited about doing a redesign for the website !