Synfig Naming Conventions
From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 11:36, 25 May 2010 by Ohoservices
- synfig: is the command to invoke renderer. It should be written in lowercase and if appear in the wiki it should use some special font only used for commands from the console.
- synfigstudio: is the command used to invoke the GUI. Same comments as for synfig.
- Synfig Project: it is the name of the project that sums: software, packaging, documentation, website, etc.
- Synfig: it is the general name used to refer to the program used in any article or in the documentation when it doesn't refers specifically to synfig or synfigstudio.
- Synfig Studio: It is the name what should be used when referring to the GUI in an article or in the documentation.
The name Synfig Animation Studio should be removed and one of the names above should be used.
Forums, wiki, website, sourceforge, etc. should use the rules from now on.