From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
- Uzamsal özünürlük-Bağımsızlık
- Çoğu element vektör temellidir, ve bütün katmanlar parametrelere bağlı olarak üretilir, projenin hedef çözünürlüğü değiştirseniz bile, sadece içeri alınan ızgara resimlerde çizgi kırılmaları oluşur, kendi bütünleşik parçalarında oluşmaz.
- Tampon çözünürlük bağımsızlığı
- Canlandırma-anahtarkareleri bilgisayar tarafından otomatikman araya eklenir ve sonuçta yumuşak bir hareket ortaya çıkar.
- High Dynamic-Range Imaging (HDRI)
- By using floating-point math in the image calculations, HDRI processing allows canvases to internally understand a far greater range of pixel luminance, resulting in better lighting effects, and improved color composition.
- Pentablet-friendly tools
- The draw tool already reads the pressure sensitivity channel off your favorite tablets, for natural line weighting, and more to come!
- Artist-oriented design
- While it may not be obvious in this early state, Synfig (and its proprietary predecessors) has been designed from the ground up with animation workflow in mind.
- Built-in CVS support
- I haven't tried this yet, but I saw it in the file menu and it looked nifty, so- Hey, feature!
- Path-based Gradients
- Unlike purely SVG-based vector software, and most consumer-level animation programs, Synfig has full support for gradient paths - gradients that follow along a drawn shape. This allows artists to easily add soft shading to animation without the trouble of painting it onto every frame.
- Synfig supports a multitude of layers of various types; geometric, gradients, filters, distortions, transformations, fractal and a few others.
If you would like to see more features in synfig, please contribute to the wish list.