From Synfig Studio :: Documentation
Revision as of 15:05, 21 July 2013 by D.j.a.y (add empty matrix entry ... to todo!)
- Bool -- a boolean value; true or false. Represented in Studio as a checkbox
- Integer -- an integer value; a whole number. -3 or 0 or 2 are examples.
- Real -- a [http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Real_number real number}}. -3.0, 0.0, 2.0 and 3.1415 are examples.
- Angle -- a real number that is interpreted as an angle
- Time -- a time, displayed in days, hours, minutes, seconds and frames
- Vector -- a 2d vector. usually represented as two Reals representing X and Y values
- Color -- a color. Usually represented as Red/Green/Blue/Alpha values
- Segment -- a single bezier curve segment. Defined by 4 Vectors, representing 2 Vertices and 2 Tangents
- BLinePoint -- a point in a BLine. Defined by 6 parameters (a Vector defining its location, a Real defining its width, another Real defining its origin, a Bool defining whether its tangents are split or not, and two Vectors defining the direction of its tangents (only the first of which is used if the tangents aren't split)
- List -- A list. For example, an outline's Vertices parameter is simply a list of BLinePoint valuenodes.
- Canvas -- A collection of layers. When you encapsulate layers, you're creating a new Paste Canvas layer called, by default "Inline Canvas". The encapsulation layer has a parameter called 'Canvas' with type 'Canvas' and its value is the group of layers you've encapsulated.
- String -- a string of characters, for example "Hello Mum!"
- Gradient -- a range of colors (a mapping from a real parameter to a color). Can be defined in many ways, but is usually editing using the gradient editor.
- Matrix -- TODO