Meta Data Panel
"Metadata panel" shows you all the useful existing keys. A few number of keys are created and stored for each new canvas like "grid_snap" or "guide_show".
- The "grid_color" key expect three values for red, green and blue between the range [0,1] separated by a space (for example "0,5 0,5 1" will set a light blue).
- The "guide_snap" key stores whether snapping to guides is enabled or not. It stores "0" if snapping to guides is disabled or "1" if snapping to guides is enabled.
The units used in the "Metadata panel" for "guide_x", "guide_y" and "grid_size" keys, are Synfig units.
You can add more personal keys but not useful for the program functionality. For example you can add the scene number or the author there, but they just will be stored in the file but not used by the application.
- Showing and hiding
- Enabling and disabling snapping
- Changing the spacing of lines
- Changing the color of lines