Alpha Test License Agreement
This package is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This package is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
Alpha Test License (obsolete)
- By continuing to install or use this software (Synfig Core/Synfig Studio), you agree to be bound by the terms of this agreement. READ IT CAREFULLY.
- This software is owned by Voria Software, hereafter known as "the Company"
- This software is a part of a closed alpha test, and is licensed for use only to those who are participating in the alpha test (Hereafter referred to as "testers"). Use of this software by anyone who is not a tester is strictly prohibited.
- At the end of the alpha test, testers must cease the use and discard of all copies of this software and associated materials (ie: software documentation)
- The tester maintains full ownership of any still images and/or animations that has been created by the tester with this software.
- Copies of the software, screenshots of the software, and all documentation associated with this software and this alpha test should be considered confidential. Do not distribute any of these materials to anyone not participating in this alpha test without written authorization.
- DISCLAIMER: THIS SOFTWARE COMES WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE TESTER AGREES THAT THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, RESULTING FROM THE USE, MISUSE, OR MALFUNCTION OF THIS SOFTWARE.